- on long weekend knitting retreat -- took my table loom,
- down to Portland to visit friends (and hits some sales and outlet stores),
- entertained said friends here at home,
- blown my nose a million times due to a cold,
- worked on a volunteer marketing project and other volunteer projects
- waiting for Spring to arrive (not here yet! well, maybe today!)
- and spent time preparing 45+ scarves for a booth at ANWG.
The scarves are amazing -- all woven by the expert weavers of the Seattle Weaver's Guild. Just getting them photographed and labeled was a learning experience because I got closely examine them. There are all types of weave structures and fibers and all beautiful! It was like going to my own personal structures school.
I have two looms warped with 10 inches woven on one and 23 inches on the other...and I'm tying on a warp on my 8-shaft loom. I found a whole bunch of cheap cashmere sweaters in the various Portland thrift stores so I have been picking them apart.
That's what I've been doing...what have you been doing?