Finished with section 2 and 3 of the P2P2 project this morning. Left is the middle part (section 2) of the art work. I used nearly all the orange I had left for the weft and the pattern was Bumberet. This kitchen towel has odd dimensions because it followed waffle weave towels with have a lot of take up to created the little waffles. Off the loom it is nearly square.
For the top part of the art work, I used waffle weave again, with lots of orange, yellows and a little blue for the weft. (Shown on the right).
So here they are before washing -- and remember, as Laura Fry says "the magic is in the water."
This is all I'm going to show of these towels before the "reveal" in Sept. I'm thinking of doing one more P2P2 color study, if time allows -- or maybe even later in the fall.